Reconstituted Skimmed Milk, Reconstituted Buttermilk (Milk), Water, Sugar, Modified Maize Starch, Palm Oil, Milk Proteins, Coconut Oil, Flavouring, Stabiliser (Sodium Triphosphate), Colours (Annatto, Curcumin)
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days and by date shown.
- Best before end: See top of carton
|Step ||650 Watt ||750 Watt ||850 Watt |
|MICROWAVE INSTRUCTIONS FOR 500g ||- ||800 Watt ||900 Watt |
|Heat on Full Power ||- ||2 minutes ||1 minutes 30 seconds |
|Stir ||- ||- ||- |
|Heat on Full Power ||- ||1 minutes 30 seconds ||1 minutes 30 seconds |
|TOTAL TIME ||- ||3 minutes 30 seconds ||3 minutes |
May be served hot or cold. Empty contents into a non-metallic bowl. Stir well before serving.
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Name of recipe suggestion
Apple crumble and custard
500g cooking apples; 75g granulated sugar; 175g plain flour; 85g butter, cut
into small pieces; 50g caster sugar; 25g porridge oats; 25g flacked almonds;
1kg pack Tesco Ready To Serve Custard
1. Peal, core and slice the apples. Layer into a 1.2 litre baking dish
sprinkling with the granulated sugar.
2. Place the flour in a bowl, add the butter and work in with the fingertips
until it resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the caster sugar, oats and almonds
3. Scatter the crumble over the apples and bake at 190°C/Gas 5 for 15 minutes.
Reduce to 180°C/Gas 4 and bake for 30 minutes, until golden
4. Serve warm with custard.
For alternative creative recipes such as trifle, custard tarts or custard fairy
cakes visit our Real Food website
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,
UK NI 202M EC EC