Reconstituted Skimmed Milk, Reconstituted Buttermilk (Milk), Water, Sugar, Modified Maize Starch, Palm Oil, Milk Proteins, Coconut Oil, Flavouring, Stabiliser (Sodium Triphosphate), Colous (Annatto, Curcumin)
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 3 days and by date shown.
|Step ||650 Watt ||750 Watt ||850 Watt |
|MICROWAVE INSTRUCTIONS FOR 500g ||- ||800 Watt ||900 Watt |
|Heat on Full Power ||- ||2 minutes ||1 minute 30 seonds |
|Stir ||- ||- ||- |
|Heat on Full Power ||- ||1 minute 30 seconds ||1 minute 30 seconds |
|TOTAL TIME ||- ||3 minutes 30 seconds ||3 minutes |
May be served hot or cold. Empty contents into a non-metallic bowl. Stir before serving.
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Name of recipe suggestion
Poached fruit and custard
Preparation time:5 minutes
Cooking time:4-5 minutes
40g caster sugar;
Juice and grated rind 1 orange
6 nectarines, peaches or eating apples, thickly sliced; 150g blueberries;
1Kg carton Tesco Low Fat Ready To Serve Custard
1. Place the sugar in a frying pan with orange jucie.
2. Add the fruit slices and cook over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes, until just
3. Add the blueberries and orange rind, and cook for 1 minute, gently stirring
to coast the blueberries in the pan juices.
4.Remove from the heat and divide between four bowls. Serve with the custard
For alternative creative recipes such as trifle, custard tarts or custard cakes
visit our real food website
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,
UK NI 202M EC EC