Durum Wheat Semolina
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, reseal using tab provided.
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Rigatoni with pork, beef and chopped tomatoes
Cooking time: 20-25 minutes
300g Tesco Rigatoni
1 stick celery
1-2 fresh red chillies, de-seed and chopped
200g pork mince
200g beef mince
2 tbsps dried oregano
4 cloves of garlic
5 tbsps balsamic vinegar
1 x 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
Basil leaves, torn
1. Roughly chop the onion, carrot and celery, and place in a food processor
with the pork/beef mince, chilli and oregano. Blend until well mixed.
2. Meanwhile pre-heat a large saucepan on a medium to high heat.
3. Once the mixture is well combined, spoon into the saucepan, stirring
frequently to break up the mince. Allow to brown slightly.
4. Following the pack instructions, cook the pasta, then drain reserving a cup
of the cooking water.
5. While the pasta is cooking, crush the garlic and stir into the mince along
with the chopped tomatoes and balsamic vinegar. Simmer over a medium heat until
6. Add the drained pasta to the saucepan and gently stir, gradually adding the
cooking water to loosen the mixture.
7. Serve immediately and sprinkle with torn basil leaves.
“Or for a quicker recipe, simply use one of our delicious Tesco Pasta Sauces!”
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,