Coconut Milk, Water, Peanut (10%), Sugar, Tamarind Paste, Shallot (6%), Chilli, Rice Bran Oil, Garlic, Salt, Galangal, Palm Oil, Lemon Grass, Fish Sauce (Anchovy (Fish), Salt), Ginger, Modified Maize Starch, Chilli Powder, Cardamom Extract, Kaffir Lime Leaf, Cumin, Coriander Seed, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Star Anise, Bay Leaf, Mustard Powder, Turmeric, Coriander, Fenugreek, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Fennel, Pepper, Colour (Paprika Extract)
- May contain traces of other nuts.Allergy Advice! For allergens, see ingredients in bold.Allergy Advice! Contains nuts.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within
- 3 days.
Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
Satay stir-fry with chicken
Cooking Time: 5-10 minutes
250g Diced Chicken breast;
100g Mange Tout
3 x Spring Onions, sliced diagonally 2cm thick
1 pouch of Satay Stir-fry sauce
1. Fry the chicken in a wok over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until
2. Add the mange tout and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Add the spring onions and Tesco Satay Stir-fry Sauce and stir- fry for 1
Serve with your favourite boiled rice or noodles.
Why not try- beef as an alternative to chicken.
Warning: This product can contain small fibres which come from the lemon grass
and/or lime leaves.
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,