Durum Wheat Semolina
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, reseal using tab provided.
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Spirali with buffalo mozzarella and basil
Cooking time: 25-30 minutes
300g Tesco Spirali
250g buffalo mozzarella, cut into chunks
4 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
30g basil leaves, torn
70g Parmesan cheese, grated
Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C.
2. Boil the pasta for 5 minutes, drain and return the pasta back to the pan and
combine with the mozzarella, passata, extra virgin olive oil and basil. Season
with sea salt and black pepper.
3. Transfer the pasta to a lightly greased ovenproof dish. Sprinkle the top
with a layer of grated Parmesan and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes until
4. Serve immediately with a green salad.
*Or for a quicker recipe, simply use one of our delicious pasta bake sauces!
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,