Wheat Flour, Water, Acidity Regulators (Lactic Acid, Sodium Phosphate), Salt, Canola Oil, Turmeric Extract, Antioxidant (Alpha-Tocopherol)
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool dry place and out of direct sunlight.
- Once opened, store refrigerated below 4oC & consume within 24 hours.
|Step ||650 Watt ||750 Watt ||850 Watt |
|- ||800 watt ||900 watt ||- |
|Cover and heat on full power ||1 min 30 secs ||1 min ||- |
Empty the noodles from the pouch into a microwaveable bowl. Stir with a fork to separate before serving.
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
Name of recipe suggestion: Vegetarian Stir-Fry with Medium Noodles
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Ingredients: 2 x 150g Tesco Medium Noodle pouches; 2 tbsp vegetable oil; 5cm
piece of ginger, finely chopped; 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped; 2 large
carrot, cut into matchsticks; 1 large yellow pepper, de-seeded & thinly sliced;
200g mange-tout, sugar snap or frozen peas; 4 spring onions, finely chopped;
150g beansprouts (optional); 4 tbsp soy sauce; 1-2 tbsp sesame oil.
1) Heat the oil in a large wok or saucepan over medium heat for 1 minute.
2) Add the ginger, garlic, carrot, yellow pepper, mange-tout, sugar snap or
frozen peas and stir-fry for 3 minutes on high heat, stirring occasionally.
3) Add the Tesco Medium Noodles to the wok with the spring onion and
beansprout, if using, then stir-fry for 2 minutes on medium heat.
4) Add the soy sauce, stirring constantly and cook for 1-2 minutes.
To Serve: Add sesame oil on top and serve immediately.
Alternatively: why not try adding diced chicken breast which has been
stir-fried in oil in a separate wok/frying pan for approximately 5 minutes
until cooked thoroughly and the juices run clear when pierced with a thin
skewer (at the thickest part of the portion).
300g e (2 x 150g)
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,