Wheat Flour, Water, Tapioca Flour, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Acidity Regulators (Lactic Acid, Sodium Phosphate), Antioxidant (Alpha-Tocopherol)
- Contains: Wheat & Gluten
- Recipe: No nuts.Ingredients: Cannot guarantee nut free.Factory: Product made in a nut free area, but nuts used elsewhere.
- Store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- Once opened, store refrigerated below 4oC & consume within 24 hours.
|Step ||650 Watt ||750 Watt ||850 Watt |
|Cover and heat on full power ||2 minutes ||1.5 minutes ||1 minute |
Empty the noodles from the pouch into a microwaveable bowl. Stir with a fork to separate before serving.
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
Name of recipe suggestion: Udon Noodle Soup with Seafood
Ingredients: 2 x 150g Tesco Udon-style Noodle pouches; 4 tsp vegetable oil; 4
spring onions, finely sliced; 3 carrots, diagonally sliced; 4 large shiitake
mushrooms, sliced; 2 tbsp ginger, minced; 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped; 2
tsp ground coriander; 1 tsp lemon rind; 1 tsp sugar; 400ml fish or chicken
stock (or a mixture of both); 200g cooked prawns, peeled & deveined; 100g
spinach or cabbage, finely sliced; 50g watercress or 1 tbsp parsley, chopped;
salt, mirin or soy sauce and pepper to taste.
Method: 1) Heat the oil in a large wok or saucepan over medium heat for 1
2) Add the spring onion, carrot and mushroom and cook for 3 minutes, stirring
3) Gradually add the ginger, garlic, coriander, lemon rind and sugar. Cook for
4) Add the stock, and bring to the boil.
5) Stir in the prawns, spinach and Tesco Udon Style Thick Noodles and simmer
gently whilst stirring for 5 minutes.
To Serve: Add watercress or chopped parsley on top and serve immediately.
Alternatively: Why not try adding salmon fillet or cooked diced chicken in
place of some of the prawns?
300g e (2 x 150g)
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,