Diced Shallots (17%), Water, Spirit Vinegar, Thai Basil (9%), Rapeseed Oil, Garlic, Sugar, Red Chilli Purée, Salt, Minced Lemongrass (4.5%), Galangal, Cornflour, Chilli Flakes, Minced Lemongrass contains: Lemongrass, Water, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Acetic Acid), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)
- Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 28
- days and by Best Before End date shown.
Product Name : Thai Stir Fry Paste
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking time : 10 minutes
Dish : Thai Prawn Stir Fry
1 tbsp oil
Bunch spring onions, sliced diagonally
1 red pepper, thinly sliced
100g mangetout, sliced lengthways
200g raw King prawns
1 Jar Tesco Thai stir fry paste
375g cooked rice noodles
Fresh coriander to serve
1. Heat the oil in a wok, add the spring onions and fry for 1 minute.
2. Add the red pepper and fry for 1 minute, until it softens.
3. Add the bean sprouts, mangetout and prawns and cook until the prawns are
4. Add the paste, stir to coat and cook for 2 minutes
5. Stir in the rice noodles for 1 minute
6. Serve with fresh coriander
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,