Tomato Purée, Water, Tomato, Ground Coriander (5%), Sugar, Paprika, Coconut (4%), Rapeseed Oil, Coriander (3%), Onion Powder, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée, Ground Turmeric, Salt, Acidity Regulator (Lactic Acid), Chilli Powder, Ground Cardamom, Ground Fenugreek, Curry Leaves, Black Pepper, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Colour (Paprika Extract)
- Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 4
- weeks and by date shown.
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Name of recipe suggestion: Chicken Tikka Curry
1 tbsp vegetable oil
2 medium onions - diced
1 jar of Tesco Tikka Curry Paste
500g chicken breasts - diced
400g chopped tomatoes
200g double cream
1. Heat up the oil in a medium saucepan. Gently cook the onion until golden in
2. Stir in the Tikka curry paste. Fry for a further 3 minutes.
3. Add the chicken and fry until sealed.
4. Add Tomatoes and simmer gently for 5 minutes.
5. Add the cream, mix well. Simmer gently for 15 minutes or until chicken is
thoroughly cooked and sauce has thickened.
Serve with cooked basmati rice and naan bread.
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,