Coriander Seed, Paprika, Cumin Seed, Onion Powder, Salt, Coriander Leaf, Garlic Powder, Fenugreek, Cinnamon, Ginger, Chilli Powder, Black Pepper, Cardamom, Clove
- Store in a cool, dry place.
more than one country
Chicken tikka masala.
Preparation time: 8-10 minutes
Cooking time: 37 minutes.
2 tsp ghee / vegetable oil; 2 medium onions, pureed or finely diced; 4 chicken
breasts, cubed; 4 tbsp Tesco Tikka Curry Powder; 2 tsp lemon juice; 4 tbsp
tomato puree; 2 tbsp natural yoghurt; 1 x 142 ml carton single cream; 150 ml
water / stock; 2 tsp sugar (optional).
1. Heat the oil and fry the onions over a medium heat for 10 minutes.
2. Add the chicken and cook for a further 5 minutes.
3. Add the curry powder and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
4. Add the remaining ingredients (except the sugar), stir well and bring to the
boil. Cover and simmer gently for 20 minutes or until cooked. Taste and add the
sugar if necessary.
5. Serve garnished with fresh coriander leaf, accompanied by Tesco Pilau Rice.
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,