Durum Wholewheat semolina
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, reaseal using tab provided.
Not suitable for microwave cooking.
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
A versatile shape that can be served hot with a sauce or cold in salads. The
spiral shape provides the perfect surface area for holding your favourite
sauce. Fusilli is ideally served with a tomato based sauce or pesto....
Wholewheat FUSILLI with roasted veg & Feta
Cooking time: 45-50 minutes
300g Tesco Wholewheat Fusilli
3 tbsps olive oil
1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
1 aubergine, cut into pieces
2 courgettes, sliced
1 red onion, finely chopped
1 tsp dried oregano
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 x 400g can of chopped tomatoes
1 tbsp tomato purée
100g Feta cheese
1. Pre-heat the oven to 220ºC/Gas Mark 7.
2. Pour 2 tbsp of olive oil into a roasting tin and add the peppers, courgettes
ensuring they are evenly coated with the oil.
3. Roast in the oven for 20–25 minutes.
4. In a large saucepan, place the remaining olive oil over a medium heat. Sauté
the onions for about 5 minutes, or until soft.
5. Then add the garlic, oregano, tomato purée and chopped tomatoes.
6. Allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes.
7. Meanwhile cook the pasta according to the pack instructions and drain.
8. Add the roasted vegetables and pasta to the tomato sauce and gently combine.
9. Crumble the Feta cheese over the pasta to garnish and serve immediately.
* Or for a quicker recipe, simply use one of our delicious Tesco Pasta Sauces!
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,