Lemon Grass (16%), Sunflower Oil, Coriander, Garlic, Shallots, Green Chilli (7%), Sugar, Turmeric (5%), Salt, Kaffir Lime Leaf, Red Chilli, Yeast Extract, Modified Tapioca Starch, Cumin Powder, Ginger, Galangal, Mustard Powder, Coriander Seed Powder, Fenugreek Powder, Fennel Powder, Colour (Paprika Extract), White Pepper
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, see ingredients in bold.Allergy Advice! May contain nuts
- Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened, keep refrigerated and consume within 1
- month and by date shown.
Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
Yellow Thai Curry with Beef
Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
Ingredients; 1 tbps oil, 4-5 tbps Yellow Thai Curry Paste; 500g sliced beef;
400ml coconut milk.
1. Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan and stir fry the Yellow Thai Curry paste
2. Add the beef and cook for 4-5 minutes.
3. Pour in the coconut milk and bring to the boil. Simmer on a low heat for
10-15 minutes until the sauce has thickened slightly.
To serve, Serve with Thai fragrant rice or noodles
Why not try: Diced chicken breast instead of beef.
Warning: This product can contain small fibres which come from the lemon grass
and lime leaves.
Tesco Stores Ltd.,
Cheshunt EN8 9SL,