A complementary pet food for adult dogs.
Please visit the Winalot website www.winalot dog.co.uk
WINALOT® SHAPES® are a variety of exciting, crunchy biscuits for your dog to enjoy as a treat. They don't just taste great - they're full of nutrients, so your companion has all the energy and health he needs to take part in your active family life.
Each wholesome biscuit contains calcium and vitamin D for their strong bones and teeth, fibre for his healthy digestion, and antioxidants to help support his strong natural defences. Our recipe also contains vitamins for for good health and energy levels, iron to help support their vitality, and omega 3 and 6 for contribute to their healthy skin and glossy coat. WINALOT® SHAPES® are the ideal way to treat your dog as part of a balanced diet.
By Appointment to HM Queen Elizabeth II Nestlé Purina Petcare (UK) Ltd Suppliers of Dog Foods
PURINA care about your pet's nutritional needs. All recipes have been carefully developed by Purina experts to be nutritious and good for your dog.
Pack Size: 2kg
- Recipe contains vitamin D and calcium to help support their strong teeth and bones
- Contains vitamins that support good health and energy levels, with iron for vitality
- With fibre to help supports healthy digestion, and antioxidants to help support natural defences
- Contains omega 3 and 6 to helps support their healthy skin and glossy coat
- A complementary pet food for dogs with a variety of six biscuit shapes in every bag
Cereals, Meat and Animal Derivatives, Oils and Fats, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Vegetables, Minerals
- This product should be stored in a dry and clean place at ambient temperature.
Preparation and Usage:
DAILY FEEDING GUIDE
Adult Weight: 7 kg, Amount up to: 7 biscuits
Adult Weight: 15 kg, Amount up to: 13 biscuits
Adult Weight: 30 kg, Amount up to: 22 biscuits
How to use:
Feed Winalot Shapes® as a snack, treat or as a tasty addition to your dog's main meal.
Use the feeding instructions as a general guide to the requirements of a healthy, active dog.
Please adjust the main meal accordingly.
Supervise your dog when giving him/her the treat.
Fresh drinking water should always be available.
1.8 Kilograms ℮